How to Partner with you?
- 0.5 days. Send us your inquiry thru email (firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com). please include the following:
- Quantity (with breakdown of sizes if any)
- Fabric requirement (e.g. 100%cotton, Drifit, polycotton)
- Color requirement (Dark colored garments are more expensive)
- Art work (for embro and silk screen printing)
- Purpose (so that we could make recommendation to your quality requirement)
- Contact Details (For us to contact you back)
- 0.5 days. We’ll get back to you with a quotation, recommendation and project time frame for your approval. If we do not get back to you after 6 hours, feel free to call us up ( +63-02-5867748/ +639175097374 )
- 1 day. Sampling of relevant previous project/ Sampling of relevant fabrics
- garment construction (stitches/ finishings)
- fabric quality (thread count/ content check/ color)
- Art work (embroidery/ silkscreen/ printing)
- 1 day. Secure Sampling fee or 50% down payment for actual proofing/production sample. Sampling fee is P1,000 good for two samples. P1,800 for embroidery (if any). Sampling fee is refundable upon completion of the project.
- 7 days. Production Sample/ presentation 5 days for every sample revision.
- 3 days. Sample approval and budget preparation on the part of our client
- 0.5 day. Ask for Sales Invoice if necessary
- 0.5 day.Ask for Legal Documents (Business Registrations, BIR Certificates, etc.) if needed.
- 1 day. Consolidation of approved specifications: Quantity, size breakdown, Design
- 1 day. Accomplishing contract/ job order forms
- 20 days. Mass Production
- We will confirm all your specifications thru accomplished and approved specification sheet; we will contact you for lacking or so.
- 1 day. Quality Control.
- 1 day. Delivery
- Ask for Official Receipt please
- We will be happy to hear some feedbacks from your good company.
How can we meet our company/organization deadline?
– Quotation time frame applies to all whether SME’s or Conglomerates. Compromising of our time frame is a risk to take by our client alone with all the necessary guidance and precautions from us for we are about to eliminate delay allowances.
- Day 1 Down payment of 70% or more
- Normally all deposits are subject for clearing
- With very kind and generous consideration to your deadline, we opt to start you project the following day.
- Day 2 Consolidation of project details and requisition of project materials
- Day 3 Arrival of materials, preparation (cutting)
- Day 4 and Day 5, Garment Assembly
- Day 6 from garment assembly to warehouse, warehouse to printing
- Day 7 Preparation of design (layout, photographic transfer, frame prep, or Embroidery program, some embroidery)
- Day 8 Finalization of prints and print production to warehouse turn over
What is your minimum order?
Jacket 50pcs; Tshirt 100pcs; Poloshirt 50pcs; Customized plain shirts 100pcs
What are your terms and conditions?
- All claims for shortages, damages, defects, price discrepancies, incorrect merchandise, etc.,must be reported within 72 hours of receipt of goods. Claims will not be accepted after this time. It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect and count all goods received before washing or imprinting to ensure that the correct merchandise and quantity was received as ordered and in good condition. Without exception, CUTTON GARMENTS will not assume responsibility after garments have been washed, imprinted, embroidered or embellished in any fashion.
ORDER INQUIRIES & QUESTIONS
For faster service, please e-mail all order inquiries or questions directly to us at firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com. call us at +63-02-5867748/ +63 02 4708489
BACK ORDER POLICY
Due to our large volume of orders, Out of Stock items are not available on backorder. We will attempt to notify you for further instructions if any item you ordered is out of stock. If a particular item is out of stock which does not represent a majority of your order, we will ship and bill only for the items actually shipped.
SHIPPING & HANDLING
Orders are shipped via LBC/2GO/ Air21 from the nearest stocking warehouse unless otherwise requested. Orders for non-printed items received from our website by 4:00 P.M. Eastern time are usually shipped the following business day. Shipping charge will be added to the final invoice. We do not add “handling” or “order processing” fees. Please note – we make every attempt to ship your order from the nearest warehouse location. Occasionally, your order may ship from multiple warehouse locations. We do not apply additional charges for multiple location shipping.
Cutton Garments cannot be held responsible for lost or delayed orders after shipments leave the warehouse. Delivery of any shipment by us to a carrier relieves us of all further responsibility for damage and/or shortage. We will provide you assistance in processing your claim. The majority of our items are shipped same day if your order is received by 4:00 P.M. Eastern time. We make every effort to achieve this goal but do not guarantee same-day shipping. On occasion, items must be shipped direct from the manufacturer for which we have no control over ship times.
If you have a concealed shortage or damage you must notify the respective carrier (LBC/2GO) to inspect within 7 days of receipt of the shipment.
All prices are based on Philippine Peso (PhP). All prices are subject to change without notice. Prices stated in the catalog or on our website are for non-printed and plain items only.
CLAIMS AND RETURNS
Please inspect your order upon receipt. Alteration (printing, dyeing, embroidering, etc unless supplied by, or use by you will constitute acceptance by you of the order and condition of the goods. Returns of washed, decorated, or otherwise altered items cannot be accepted for any reason. The customer is responsible for inspecting items before delivering to their printer. Items approved for return must be shipped postage pre-paid to CUTTON GARMENTS
RETURNS & REFUNDS
If you are not satisfied with the merchandise, items can be returned to CUTTON GARMENTS within 15 days of receipt of your merchandise. A restocking charge will be applied only to orders where an exchange is not requested – i.e., flat return with no reorder.
• Items that have been altered, printed, worn or washed cannot be returned.
• Items that are “Like New” will be refunded less applicable re-stocking charge.
• Customers pay for the shipping to return the merchandise.
• Inspection of the returned items can take 5 – 10 business days.
• There is a restocking fee of 15% of the product total. No credit is provided for either shipping the original order to you or the charge to return to us. There is no restock fee on equal or greater value exchanges.
AUTHORIZED RETURNS SHIPPING/MAILING ADDRESS:
CUTTON GARMENTS Production and Warehouse
All products are “First Quality” (never “seconds” or “cut-tags”) and sold as free of major defects. If there is a major defect with any of your items, contact CUTTON GARMENTS within 72 hours of receiving your order. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com your quotation/order number and describe the problem so we may resolve the issue quickly.
WEBSITE / CATALOG FABRIC COLORS
We have made every effort to insure that pictured fabric colors on our website are as close as possible to the actual fabric color. Due to different monitor and color printer calibrations and settings, we cannot guarantee that the merchandise received will match your computer monitor exactly. If color matching is a strict requirement, we recommend that a sample item be requested.
We accept Check, cash, paypal and money transfer. 50% down payment for non-rush and 80% down payment for rush projects.
- Make Check payable to CUTTON GARMENTS
- Account name: Cutton Garments
- Account Number: 1498016028
- Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Western Union: Jan Carl Faminialagao
Your privacy and the security of your order are very important to us
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
CUTTON GARMENTS/ cuttongarments.com GIVES NO WARRANTY FOR THE MERCHANDISE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, DESCRIPTION, OR QUALITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL CUTTON GARMENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR FOR LOSS OF ANTICIPATED PROFITS ON ANY CLAIM OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM ANY ORDER WITH CUTTON GARMENTS
Availability of merchandise is subject to change or discontinuance without notice. All information provided by the suppliers to CUTTON GARMENTS is deemed reliable, but without any warranty by us. Cutton Garments has no responsibility for a manufacturer’s inability to supply merchandise or ship direct from their own warehouse. While we have attempted to provide a catalog image and show color charts on our website with accurate colors, you recognize that the actual color of any merchandise may differ from that shown in the printed catalog and on our website.
These terms and conditions apply to all purchases from Cutton Garments. The terms Cutton Garments means its predecessor companies, and its operating subsidiaries that exist now or may exist in the future.
Cutton Garments reserves the right to change any of the policies and procedures at any time without notice. All rights of the parties in connection with the purchase of goods from Cutton Garments shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the Philippines. Your use or order from US acknowledges the above policies or procedures.